Creating folders at the iPhone X is a incredible way to organize apps and streamline the amount of objects that may be seen on the home display screen of your smartphone. this will result in a reduction of junk and clutter. There are a couple of various approaches to create folders at the iPhone X. the following instructions will stroll you via a step-by-step manner on how to create folders for icons and widgets on the iPhone X.
The most convenient and quickest manner to create a new folder on the iPhone X is to place the chosen app on top of any other app which you want to have inside the same folder. try this same process with the apps that you need to be in the same folder as the previous ones. After the two apps are positioned on top of every other, a folder call will show up underneath. After this folder name shows up, you could allow go of the app and change the call of the folder which you simply created. The approach below is a valid alternative for those who need to know how to create more than one folders at the iPhone X.
How to create a new folder (Method 2)
- Make sure to turn on the iPhone X
- Press and hold on an app on the Home screen
- Drag the app to the top of the screen and move it to the New Folder option
- Change the name of the New Folder to anything you want
- Press Done on the keyboard
- Place other apps that you want to be part of this folder by following steps 1-5