lots of iPhone X owners had been complaining that each time they make or receive a call, they are able to’t hear or figure out the things that the other person is saying on the other side of the call. you could see now why this will be a big trouble. It might be an emergency or a crucial client this is calling and you could’t even figure out what she or he is saying. this is a huge trouble when you have a lot of very important things lined up and you are expecting calls from very important people. lucky for you, we have the steps that will help you repair this problem and we glad to share it with you. simply follow them and you may be right as rain with your calls.
How to fix no sound iPhone X
- What you need to do first is to check if your iPhone X is turned off. After that, remove the SIM card from the SIM tray, and then inserting it again and then switch on the device.
- One of the main causes of these issues is because of a lot of dirt or dust particles that are stuck and impeding the microphone. You solve this by dislodging the debris from the microphone with a some kind of compressed air. When you are done doing that, check once more if the iPhone X audio problem is fixed.
- Now, these sound issues can oftentimes be traced to the Bluetooth. So, double check to see if you have turned off the Bluetooth device. After that, see if this resolved the sound problem on the iPhone X.
- One other way with which you can most likely repair the sound problem is by wiping the cache of your iPhone X.
- It is also recommended that you place the iPhone X in Recovery Mode.