Owners of the new Apple iPhone X might be interested in knowing how they can use their songs as their ringtone. I’m sure you will like to know that it is very easy to make custom ringtones for messages, calls and notifications on your Apple iPhone X. You are allowed to set these ringtones for an individual contact on your phone or you can set ti for everyone. Follow the tips below to understand how you can do this on your Apple iPhone X.
How to make songs as my ringtone on iPhone X
The Apple iOS technology on the new Apple iPhone X makes it possible to add and create custom ringtones for contacts on your device. On the new Apple iPhone X, you can now use multiple options to set ringtones for specific contacts and also set ringtones for messages. Make use of the tips below to learn how you can set ringtones for calls and messages on your Apple iPhone X.
You may like this: 10 of The Hidden Google Chrome Tricks and Tips
- Launch your iTunes and make sure you update to the newest version.
- Choose the song you wish to use. (the song will last for 30 seconds)
- Set the Start and End time for the song, you can do this by pressing ctrl-click on the song you wish to use and choose Create AAC Version)
- Copy the new file you just created and delete the old one.
- Rename the file extension from “.m4a” to “.m4r.”
- Add the new file to iTunes.
- Sync your device.
- Set it as the new ringtone. Click on the Settings app, click on Sounds, click on Ringtone and then choose the song you to use as ringtone on your Apple iPhone X.
After following the instructions above, you will be able to alter and set a new ringtone for a specific contact on your Apple iPhone X. Other calls will use the default ringtone on your Apple iPhone X. Setting a ringtone for a specific contact makes it possible to know who is calling you without checking your phone.