Owners of the new iPhone X might want to learn how they can use the 360 degree feature to take pictures on their iPhone X. I’ll explain below how you use this amazing feature on your iPhone X.
The Panorama feature that comes with the default camera app on your iPhone X makes it possible to take picture in a 360 degree frame. The Panorama feature sometimes called ‘Pano’ makes it possible to take picture from left to right and vice versa.
The Panorama feature on iPhone X provides you with the ability to take wider pictures that the human eye cannot see because these picture are generally twice as long as tall. I’ll explain below how you can use the Panorama feature to take 360 degree pictures on your iPhone X.
How you can take a 360 degree photo with iPhone X
- Switch on your iPhone X
- Click on the Camera app from your home screen
- Use your finger to swipe from the left twice to switch on the Panorama mode.
- You can now start taking pictures with the Capture button
- Tilt your iPhone X to the left or right and make sure the arrows stay on the line until you are done.
- After taking the pictures, click on the Capture button again