Sometimes a wide angle lens is not enough to get all the things that you want captured in the same photo. This is where panorama pictures come in. This feature gives you the ability to take wider and higher quality shots on your iPhone X. Taking panoramic pictures is so simple that even a little toddler can do it. All you really need is a keen eye for details and a very, very steady hand so that you can take the picture without any hiccups. And that’s it, you are now ready to take your first panoramic picture on your iPhone X.
Don’t be surprised of the size of the photo that you are going to be taking. Panoramic pictures tend to be twice as wide as a normal photo, which is great when you want to capture as much of the scenic view as possible or during family gatherings when you want to fit in all the relatives together in one picture.
How to take a panoramic photo with iPhone X
- Check to see if your iPhone X is turned on
- While on the Home screen, open the Camera app
- Swipe left twice on the screen to change the camera mode to panorama mode
- Start taking the picture by pressing the Capture button
- Then move your iPhone X to right and have the arrows stay on the line until the end
- After you have taken the picture, press on the Capture button again