Anyone who has ever had their hands on a brand new iPhone X, has in one way or another, wondered about how to zoom out Magnifier on iPhone X. This amazing new magnifying functionality on the iPhone X, enables you to rapidly make things increase in size on your iPhone screen by simply using the camera, like hovering over a menu or newspaper. The following instructions will show you how to turn on iPhone X zoom out magnifier and several features that comes with it.
How to turn on Magnifier on iPhone X:
- Make sure to turn on your iPhone X.
- Open the Settings > General
- Press General
- Scroll down and select > Accessibility
- Select Magnifier
- Switch the Magnifier toggle to ON.
See this articletoo: How To Fix Apple iPhone X Slow WiFi Problems iPhone Tricks
Now that you have the Magnifier turned on, here’s how to use feature on iPhone X:
- Select Camera
- Using your index finger and thumb, expand the screen in opposite directions
- You’ll see the – and + Magnifier scale appear at the bottom
- Slide between – and + scale to zoom in and out.
You may also prompt the Magnifier feature by triple clicking on the Home button. The – and + Magnifier scale will show up along with the Camera screen and enable you to zoom in and out of what’s in front of you.
Now that you know how to use the Magnifier feature, we wish you happy close encounters!
How to use the Magnifier Feature on the iPhone X iPhone Tricks